Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches and leftovers

I had set back some of the pork while I was cutting chops on Sunday. I flattened them out and prepped them like the Chicken Milanese recipe. Found some lo cal whole wheat buns and had a nice sandwich for dinner. Brenda had it with a salad. Tasty and easy.

I froze the rest of the tenderloin for Steak pasta when the kids come over. They seem to like it. Perhaps some will finds its way to a Steak Pizza with mushrooms.

Tonight I have some large Portabella caps for burgers or whatever. Marinated and grilled or maybe stuffed?

CWS ended last night with a sure winner, South Carolina. Go Cocks! as my NASCAR buddy Wes would say. Great CWS season. The Blatt? Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...