Thursday, January 19, 2012

Grilled Salmon with Artichoke Salsa, Pan Gratin Potatoes


Grilled Salmon...so easy. I placed the side of salmon on Non Stick foil, doused with olive oil and sprinkled with Crazy Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Salt. Grill till perfection. I like it moist and tender in the thick parts but crispy on the belly side.


Artichoke hearts, chopped Red Onion, Capers, Garlic, Halved Cherry tomatoes with a drizzle of lemon juice and olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste, marinate and top that salmon. You won't be sorry!

Pan Gratin potatoes. Spuds sliced super thin, sauteed in a bit of olive oil, flip when browned then flood the pan with a bit of cream, add some cheese, salt and pepper then cover till potatoes are tender. Slice into wedges to serve. Oh so good.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if you will remember me, Ian Westerfield from Philips Healthcare?

    If I'm not mistaken, this is the dish you invited me to share with your family? Going to try my hand at it!

    I can be reached at ian.westerfield@enquiren.com or LinkedIn @ www.linkedin.com/in/ianwesterfield

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...