Monday, August 19, 2013

Finished icons

I finally finished a few icons and still have a few left. Brenda works late this week so maybe I can get them done waiting for her shift to end.  Unfortunately I was in such a hurry to get them to church that I forgot to photograph them. These IPhone pics are really rough but you get the idea.
For Apostolos. Sadly Paul is in Detroit at a golf tourney so this will await his return.

St. Mark of Ephesus for dear Fr. Nick. We love and miss him so much.

St. Dorotheus for Paul's wife. Not sure about this one. They have the option of accepting it as Doro is unsure about a male patron saint. I checked several times though and according to the feast day, this is the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...