Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hot Wings...Really hot

Now you all know I love wings. I went out and bought fish sauce after I saw this recipe in Bon Apettit called Sambal Chicken. I used the sauce recipe to coat my wings.

Sauce:
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 c seasoned Rice Vinegar
1/2 c hot chili paste (Sambal)
1/4 c fish sauce
1/4 c Siracha
2 t ginger garlic paste (Indian Market)

I baked the wings at 400 on no stick foil till brown and crispy and then discarded the fat. I put all the sauce ingredients in a sauce pan and reduced the sauce by half. I tossed the cooked wings in the sauce and placed them back in the oven to brown up and then dipped them again. I turned off the oven, placed the wings back till the oven cooled a bit.
The wings were very spicy and sticky. Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...