Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pizza Redemption

I was so disappointed with our pizza the other night I need a fix, badly. Last night I made a family favorite hamburger pizza with my usual homemade sauce. The only real difference is that I used Trader Joe's crust. I love this stuff. Sadly it is everything my crust is not. Brenda actually had a program to attend for work so she wasn't even home. I had this beautiful pie all to myself.


Look at that bubbly crust! So tasty I have to admit I wish my pizza dough was half this nice. I am sure the secret is it is very, very wet. It does not stick tot he bag and I oil it right out of the package, spread it out on a parchment paper and top it. It is so much easier to move to the oven on the paper.

So about 1/2 pound of hamburger, a few mushrooms, 1/2 cup of sauce and a cup of shredded Jack later...voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...