Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Great crumb and a finshed icon


I sent this photo to Nicholas. It is the first time I have achieved a really open crumb like this. A note to the Baker's Art, my crowning achievement, I can die a happy man now.  All because of the French kneading technique I adopted. Not sure why it took so long but I finally understand Baker's percentages and how that affects the crust and crumb of bread. look for lots more of this stuff. Great toasted.



I also finished an icon whilst working on the Narthex project, of the Mother of God  for a friend of ours. A little lighter than the last one and a different outlook. Not sure which I prefer. We need to have them for dinner for the presentation soon. Hmmm.. what to cook?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...