Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Simple fresh kick lately

Yesterday I played a little hookie and left work to enjoy a nice lunch with my lovely bride at El Basha. The hummus was enough to slap your mama so now I am obsessed with recreating this puree of the gods the way they make it, extra creamy and smooth.

  But tonight, as I soak and skin my chick peas, I made Lime Cilantro Shrimp Salad. So fresh and totally delicious.


 1 pound cooled cooked shrimp chopped in 3 pieces
  2 ripe avocados, cubed
  2 hard boiled eggs sliced
 2 fresh limes sqeezed
 2 cloves minced garlic
 pinch of sugar
 salt and pepper
Olive oil about 1/4 cup
1/4 cup chopped cilantro

Croutons

  I served this over a bed of lettuce.











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...