Monday, August 15, 2016

My lastest obsessions....

Its the little things in life that bring us pleasure and lately I have loosened up a bit about what I will spend some dollars on. Here are a few I have found in the last few weeks totally worth the spend. 

White Truffle Butter


Last year around winter time I picked up a tub of White Truffle Butter at Sam's intending to use it for some veggies around the holidays, which I did then promptly forgot about the rest of it till a few weeks ago when it made a reappearance to the front of the fridge. I have used this on popcorn and I cannot get enough. Of course now its is no longer available at Sam's until the season starts again but I will be buying a tub or 2 and putting one in the freezer until I tire of it all together. It just adds a touch of that umami that is un-explainable but I crave it.

Trader Joe's Belgian Butter Waffle Cookies. 


We were cooking for the Rainbow House and one of the church ladies brought these to make sundaes after dinner.  Why, oh why? I don't know why but we cannot keep these in our house. I might buy a box for the neighbors and visit often. God help us all.

 

Synder's Sweet and Salty Salted Caramel Pretzel pieces.

There ought to be a law, that's all I'm saying.

Tatianna Chocolate flavored Cigars



 Ok so sue me but I love these little mini smokes for a relaxing short hit of pleasure in the evening on the patio.  To go with them I bought a Tesla Lighter. Electronic, no gas and perfect for these little guys.







Duluth Trading Company


Despite the weird ads, I love this little store. It defines guys and everything in it is on my wish list.Its a little pricey but I am a cheapo so..... They just opened a shop here in Omaha. Love.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...