Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Started the day early this year. Made my popover batter and let it rest in the fridge. The results were magnificent. Thank you Serious Eats for all the tips and techniques!

Then I placed my NY Strip roast in the Sous Vide and we went to church. About 5 or so I took out the roast and hit it with my new toy, the Searzall!


Nick gave me escargot plates for Christmas so we had christen those with some Shrimps and cheese with garlic butter and a baguette left from last night. Just the three of us this year, we had a quite feast while missing the boys but what a feast it was. I made Bearnaise and Brenda made horseradish cream for the beef. Gene's potatoes, from my sister's brother in law's recipe and buttered green beans. So much food left in the house we can eat for a week!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...