Sunday, August 6, 2017

Grilling with Weber


Normally I am a gas grill guy. Never fussed with charcoal much but when Mom passed she left 2 Weber Kettles, I took the smaller one and left the other for Ellen.  I started small, some ribs, a little brined chicken and a few burgers. Lamb sliders were a hit for Nick's birthday so I expanded the repertoire. Last week I found swordfish on sale and I had a nice grill basket. I treated the fish steaks to a quick marinade of olive oil and lemon juice with a bit of garlic then out to a hot grill for about 12 minutes total. So tasty.

1 comment:

  1. Depending on the size of your grill, indirect cooking of a chicken, a turkey, a rib roast is great, too. Had a 27" once that you could cook 2 turkeys in. Rusted out after 2 years outside 1000 yards from the Atlantic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...