Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Mashed Potato Salad...Who knew?

Was watching early a.m. TV and Martina McBride has or had a cooking show. Ok but potato salad with mashed potatoes?  It’s pretty tasty it turns out with a tweak or two. I did not use much sugar and forgot the celery. I had Famous Dave’s Hot pickle relish that is sweet as well. Since I had ribs on the menu today, I did a little experimenting with some recipes. Added jalapeños to my corn casserole and used mashed spuds for the potato Salad. Rather than rewrite the recipe, here’s the link:

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/dads-mashed-potato-salad-5515507

Great stuff.  Corn Casserole? You know this one with spaghetti and velveeta? Just add a handful of pickled jalapeños for a little bite and interest. Yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...