Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Lately...



It's not like we haven't been eating. I just haven't ate anything noteworthy. Well, with a minor exception, we hit Nichola's again in the Old Market area for an anniversary dinner with good friends.

Gads I hope I am not as big as I look in this photo but we had a great meal here again. Moderately priced and delicious Italian food. Fresh and frankly too much for me to finish, I took half of it home. 

We spent the rest of the weekend out at Brenda's folks and had a nice visit and a Birthday party to attend. The drive home was peppered with bad weather typical for this time of year but we mostly beat the storm back to Omaha. We both had our leftovers from Friday. Hopefully I will be cooking again in a few weeks after I get my legs back under me again. Meanwhile I will have plenty of time to research some recipes and make some new things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...