Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Eating Omaha....The Warehouse
















Actually it would be Eating Bennington since we drove about 10 miles out of Omaha to this sleepy little hamlet on the outskirts of town.

For a Saturday night it was not terribly busy but we arrived early for a Saturday about 630. Nice and open, clean and inviting it is a family establishment with very friendly staff and patrons.


The menu was pretty ordinary for this type of place which on hindsight was pretty typical of a sports bar and small town eatery.  Very family oriented and affordable. Not quite what I was expecting though.

We started with wings and potato skins and a house beer. The wings were good but we did not care for the "Down and Dirty wings" which had too much of just a teriyaki taste to them. The skins were great but I don't skins often so I am no judge.

Matt had the pork tenderloin sandwich, Brenda and I split a 1/2 pound burger as did Lori. I ordered a side salad and Brenda had fries. The burger was tasty but typical of the area and really it was a pleasant place to come if you were in the area. I don't feel the need to drive all the way out there again.  If I did I think I would try some delicious looking fare from the larger dinner menu and they have steaks for a reasonable price.  All in all a pleasant experience but 2 beers, wings and 1 burger set me back $35. plus tip so....






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...