Friday, December 27, 2019

Looking Back and Forward...



My second year as Mr. Claus brought a lot of new experiences for me. I was privileged to visit the NICU at Children’s Hospital here in Omaha and held a lot of very sick and recovering babies. Such an honor that these parents allowed me to intrude in their lives for a moment. Mackenzie took some great pics for Mom and Dad.

We extended the studio time this year to two days and had a lot of fun getting all those pics taken and then some showing up in our mail as Christmas cards. So fun and a little surreal. Made lots of new connections this year and got called out a lot in stores by young shoppers whose parents were a little embarrassed but what’s a kid to think when they see me out and about, usually wearing red?

I did a daycare one day. What a line up and great fun. 150 littles in 2 hours, it was a well oiled machine. A few Christmas parties hired me to appear and I was so thrilled with all the kiddies and their imagination and gift ideas.

Brenda and I are now considering the Santa Convention in August at Branson for grins. I joined the Santa network

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...