Monday, July 21, 2014

Change isn't always a good thing.....

After attempting to alter my URL to make things easier, I found that I cannot edit all the page references and make it all work so I changed it all back to the original obscure URL that starts with icxcpainter.

ICXCpainter was originally chosen because I paint icons and the Greek abbreviation for Christ is IXCX. I thought it was clever at the time but now it is difficult to share the blog. Changes however are difficult to manage and after this attempt it is better left alone so I don't orphan all my posts. I use this as my own personal recipe book besides and I have my whole cooking experience to date here. Some of these recipes I just don't want to lose.

Sorry for the confusion. Back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...