Friday, February 5, 2016

Breads and not baking any...

So sadly, I don't bake much bread these days. Mostly because my expanding waistline protests and it raises my blood sugar to new heights and I like my feet so plan to keep them.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I realize there are a lot of photos of breads I have made which for one reason or another, I did not post.  So here are some pics of the ones that made me proud....

We were having subs this day. I have been baking hamburger buns, kaiser rolls and whatever we need for the meal that day.

Finally! Look at that crumb...


Sadly these rarely make it off the cooling rack before being consumed

Kaiser rolls? There are no rules here

I use parchment paper as a couche and just put it in the oven to bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...