Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Current Project

I currently have several icons on the table one that is due in September so I am painting a bit most nights trying to get done. I stopped by the local Military supply store and picked up 100 feet of parachute cord. I wanted to use it to make a prayer rope and I have been tying knots but they are large and probably too big for a standard rope. I may just make 10 knots and call it good. The material ties well though and perhaps I will use it next time I teach.

Besides the September icon of the Elevation of the Cross I am doing the Synaxis of the Apostles and St. Dorotheus. I also have Brenda's icon drawn and ready to start, the patron of Nurses, St. Alexandra. Plenty to keep me occupied for a bit at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...