Monday, July 9, 2012

Birthday Dinner for the Birthday Boy!



Oops! I embarassed Mackenzie, sorry.
 Yesterday was the only day we could probably all get together for Nick's birthday so we invited the kids and some friends and celebrated in style...my style. First we had to have steak, according the the Mrs. but I had none, just a whole NY Strip roast. I thawed it and cut it into 12 pretty thick steaks. About 1 1/2 inch a piece.
cut and ready to be seasoned and grilled.
We wanted to keep it pretty simple so we made the Roasted Parmesan Onions again, a nice green salad, some steamed broccoli and I made an attempt at a Strawberry Wedding Cake. A nice Red was served and that was a pretty tasty meal. I had about 6 or 7 steaks left over so it will be steak salad the rest of the week as well as some for a pizza, yum!.  We had a great time, lots of laughs and Nick had bought Man Bot shirts for the three of them. They all looked so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...