Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Confectionary Christmas Concoctions.....

We both have work things this week and mine is tomorrow so the ladies I work with requested the peppermint popcorn I made last year from the Bake at 350 site. It's really easy just melt a package of white almond bark and 1 tbl of solid shortening, stir in a package of crushed candy canes and pour over popcorn (I just bought the local brand, Vic's) 2 bags) I added mint M&M's and little candy cane decorations. For Brenda , she choose the puffed corn extra large package. Same drill as mine but she added peppermint mini marshmallows. We stirred it all up and then spread it on waxed paper to harden up a bit.

I made some wings for dinner so they were busy getting delicious while we worked. I think everyone at work will be pleased with my efforts, Brenda's will for sure.



So how yummy does that look? Thanks to my blogging pals for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...