Saturday, February 6, 2021

Scones...fit for a Queen (at least in this house)

 


Ok, no big secret here but I have tried a dozen scone recipes and this one produces consistent results. You can add whatever flavors or fruit you like but so far my biggest fan prefers blueberries with a tablespoon of cinnamon added to the fray. These are not sweet by any means. I usually add some sort of glaze when hot to sweeten them up a bit. Last batch was cranberries/orange but not the house favorite.  Here’s the recipe link...ad lib at will. 

Lastly, I use a scone pan. A ceramic dish I bought at World Market that has 8 wedges. I love consistent sizes and high scones so no spread with this at all but you get height. Enjoy! 


https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/bas-best-cream-scones

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...