Thursday, June 9, 2011

Steak Pasta with blue cheese and tomatoes

I have a bit of the very rare flat iron left over from Sunday. Time for my personnal favortite pasta dish from Ryan's Bistro   http://www.ryansbistro.com/ordereze/default.aspx


1 pound rare steak bite sized pieces
1 pound of cremini mushrooms quartered
1/2 c blue cheese crumbled
1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
1 cup cream
S and P to taste
cooked pasta

Generally I already have a cooked steak on hand or I would grill the steak to rare and hold it till I am ready to add it to the sauce.

Sautee the mushrooms in butter till golden, add the cream in a large skillet. Cook till hot  and add the tomatoes, cheese and then finally the prepared steak. Throw in your cooked pasta and get ready to pass the peppermill. So tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...