Sunday, October 23, 2011

Eating in D.C. this past week.....

So...I was invited to attend a Clinical Infomatics meeting in Washington D.C. this week. We stayed at the Renaissance where the meeting was held and had some great meals there. I did venture out but since I was alone, did not venture too far. I got to try 5 Guys and had a cheeseburger and a boatload of fries. This place is in Omaha too but I have never been there but the boys have. I have to admit, I can't have this often but I will always crave it. Best darn burger ever! Yum. On the way home from the airport last night we were able to grab a quick table at M's Pub where I had a nice lamb burger with dijon. So good.

The meeting went well and I had the final, invitation only, section on Saturday. So nice to address like minded people and discuss ideas of a similar nature. It seems lately that I do nothing but try to convince a lot of people there really is a better way and I have seen the path to it. Slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...