Friday, May 3, 2013

Eating Melbourne Florida

Last week I was surprised by an urgent trip to Melbourne Florida for some advanced training on a new unit we purchased for the hospital. My cousin Craig lives in Melbourne and its always one of my favorite places to go. The beach is nice, the people are great and I always have a great time. This year was no different. It was great to see everyone at Philips and the class was very informative. The staff will see a few changes when I get back to work.

I used Urban Spoon to choose the Eau Gallie Crab House for dinner on Monday. We are still in the great Fast and while we are not required to fast during travel, I still like to keep it as well as I can and in Florida, seafood is abundant so its really a non issue.
 
An amazing sampler platter at the Crab House. Maryland Blues, Dungeonesss, shrimps and sides. So delicious! My cousin cooked for me the next night. He is a very good cook and fussy about things. I had to break the fast and eat Ostrich Steaks. They were amazing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...